We specialize in a wide range of metal fabrication processes. Our 8.100m2 workshop facilities include body shop, machine shop as well as surface treatment facilities and we have the capacity to manufacture all types of sheet metal parts and machine parts. Our expertise includes plain steel as well as stainless and heat-resistant steels.
We have been approved by the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration to manufacture components and equipment that come into direct contact with food.
We offer the following metal fabrication processes:
- Sheet size, X x Y, 2,5 x 6 m.
- Flame cutting, up to 200 mm thickness.
- Plasma cutting in plain steel, up to 25 mm thickness.
- Plasma cutting in stainless steel, up to 20 mm thickness.
- Plasma cutting in aluminium, up to 20 mm thickness.
- Cutting length, 3 m (12 mm, plain steel)
- Folding length, 4 m (10mm, plain steel)
- Pressure, 225 tonnes.
- Sheet: W x T, 2500 x (10 mm plain steel), top roll, ø300
- Circular roll, flat bar: W x T, 100 x (16, R ≥ 900 mm, plain steel).
- Arc welding
- CO2 welding
- TIG welding, Super Duplex/SMO254
Our welders are certified in accordance with EN ISO 9606-1:2013.
In addition, we have been approved to manufacture pressure tanks in compliance with the Danish Department of Labour’s consolidation Act no. 743, module A1 audited by an authorized institution.
- CNC: component size, turn 700 mm, L = 2000 mm.
- Vertical and horizontal machining center with rotary table.
Maximum component size, 3000 x 2500 x 1500, max 5ton.
- Wet spray painting, cabin L x W x H, 6,0×2,5×2,5m
The goods are packaged and prepared for shipping in sealed wooden boxes, in crates or on pallets depending on the needs of our customers. Prior to shipment, we prepare all the necessary freight documents.
We are certified by the Danish Plant Directorate to produce wood packaging in compliance with ISPM 15.